Self Adjusting Recline Headrest Chair with Synchronous Armrests
Quick OverviewAbout Freedom Headrest With innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine, the Freedom chair is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease...
About Freedom Headrest
With innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine, the Freedom chair is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort. Like all Humanscale chairs, the Freedom chair was designed to look and function like new after years of consistent use.
The Freedom chair features a dynamic, articulating headrest to support the head and neck as users recline. It moves with the sitter, so they can change postures without making manual adjustments and stay comfortable in any position.
Self Adjusting Recline
Freedom eliminates the need for traditional recline mechanisms, which can be bulky and weigh up to 15 pounds. Instead, Freedom uses the sitter’s body weight and the laws of physics to perfectly and automatically adjust recline support for each individual.
Freedom's body-friendly armrests move up and down together, staying with the user during recline for continuous comfort and support. Unlike other chair designs, Freedom's armrests are attached to the back of the chair to ensure synchronous use.
- Distinctive design sets it apart from other task chairs and enhances any space
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout movement
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day and offers perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Synchronous arms allow effortless adjustment with one hand and our unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort, reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution
- Modular design allows the user to update the aesthetic of the chair and offers easy maintenance
- A wide range of specifically created, high-performance textiles complement the chair’s unique cushion contours to maximize their comfort, performance and ergonomic function
- The Freedom Headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline, but remains neutral when in upright positions
- Revolutionary counter-balance mechanism provides perfect recline resistance for all users–automatically
Dimensions & Weight:
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population (5’0” - 6’4” height, 100 lbs to 300 lbs weight)
- Weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism with 20 degrees of movement
- Automatically pivoting backrest with seven-degree back tilt
- Synchronous arms attach to the back frame with 5.85” vertical adjustment, adjusting seat level for up close work at a desk
- Arm length is 8.8” with 19” distance between each synchronous arm
- Contoured cushions with waterfall edge and Coccyx cut out reduce pressure on lumbar and thoracic spine
- Modular design
- Handle on back of chair for easy maneuvering
- 15-year warranty
- Dynamic headrest with 5” vertical adjustment
- Dimensions: W: 75” x D: 17.40“- 19.85” x H: 48.2”- 53” (height adjustment range)
- Weight: 34 lbs without arms, 38 lbs with arms
- Designed and assembled in the United States
PLEASE NOTE: This chair is custom made on an order to order basis, therefore requiring a 3-4 weeks handling time.
Self Adjusting Recline Headrest Chair with Synchronous Armrests by Humanscale
We're here and ready to help 24x7. There are lots of ways that you can get in touch, so choose what suits you.
Phone: 877-727-5558 (Toll-Free)
We also offer live chat support on our website.
There are tons of websites out there offering similar products as us. So why buy from us?
- SSL Secure Site Ordering
- Free Shipping (with applicable sale)
- Fast Shipping on in-stock products
- Knowledgeable and Professional Sales Staff
- Thousands of Satisfied Customers
- Toll-Free Customer Support
- Quality Name, Bran Products
- Order Confirmation and Shipment Notification
- Competitive Pricing
- Warranties On All New Item (vary by manufacturer)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. If your order has to be custom built, it will ship anywhere from 7-14 days, depending on the manufacturer. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Return Policy
Due to the custom nature of the items we sell, most items on our site are non-returnable. Many items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date. Most of our products are subject to restocking fees between 5% and 35% or other restrictions. Some products may not be returnable. Please see the product description for specifics. Please contact us before purchasing to find out if the item you're interested in purchasing can be returned.
- Unless otherwise noted in the product description, returned items must be in a new and unused condition in original, pristine, unopened packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required. Please Contact Us to request your RMA#. Shipping instructions will be included with your RMA#.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round-trip shipping on returned products. If you received free shipping upon purchase, we will subtract the actual cost of outbound shipping from your refund.
- Your item was carefully packaged to protect it from damage in transit. If you are repackaging an item for return, please pack it exactly as received. Returned items damaged in transit due to improper packaging, are the customer's responsibility.
We cannot accept returns on certain items, including:
- Items that are damaged or missing parts.
- Items that have been used. Please check the product description for details.
- Items that are dirty or soiled.
- Items with missing or damaged instructions or packaging.
- Items noted on our website and/or labeled on the package as non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons, for example, personal items, mouth-inflatable products, items that are worn next to the skin.
- Special order and custom order items.
- Orders for more than one of the same item.
- Open box, demo, sale, clearance, and scratch-and-dent items.
- International orders and items shipped to freight forwarders.
- Chairs: Chairs that have been configured and built to your specifications are considered custom orders and are not returnable. However, there are some exceptions. Please check the product description for details. Chairs upholstered COM (Customer's Own Material) are not returnable.
- Desks: Desks usually ship via freight delivery. Desks with standard specifications are returnable under standard terms, however, freight can be very expensive and original packaging may not be in reusable condition. In addition, most desk manufacturers impose restocking fees for returns. Therefore, for practical purposes most buyers consider desks to be non-returnable.
Some products once assembled, cannot be easily disassembled and packaged for return. The customer is liable for damage that may occur during assembly or disassembly. We may or may not accept these items for return and may charge a restocking fee of 35% or more. Please Contact Us for further information.
Final determination of whether a product is in unused, resalable condition is at the sole discretion of Sit Healthier. Items deemed non-returnable shall be charged a restocking fee or returned to the customer at their expense, at our discretion.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled within the 24 hours are subject to a $25 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. Cancellation is NOT allowed after 24 hours.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.