(CLEARANCE) Bright Orange+ FootRest + Metal Base - Ergonomic Comfortable Saddle Style Chair
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Why Buy From Us
(CLEARANCE) Bright Orange+ FootRest + Metal Base - Ergonomic Comfortable Saddle Style Chair
This chair comes with the following features and/or accessories:
- Upholstery Type/Color: Bright Orange
- Cylinder Size: Medium/Standard
- Wheels Type: Standard
- Metal Base + FootRest
If you need a different size Cylinder/Wheels please use the link below
For the Cylinder: https://www.sithealthier.com/collections/replacement-cylinders/products/cylinder-or-gas-lift-for-sit-healthier-chairsFor the Wheels: https://www.sithealthier.com/collections/replacement-wheels
When it comes to improving your posture, you need a chair that is designed to support your back. Our saddle style stool chair will help you maintain a healthy stance as you work or relax. The adjustable footrest and backrest allow this chair to be customized for the perfect fit. With a 360-degree swivel wheel, smooth moving on the floor, and PU leather upholstery, this modern swivel saddle style is a must-have!
If you spend a lot of time on your feet, this is the chair for you. With a 360-degree swivel wheel and hydraulic cylinder, this saddle-style stool chair is perfect for anyone who spends hours at their desk or behind a reception desk. The seat is upholstered in artificial leather, so it’s easy to clean and maintain while the footrest makes sure your legs don’t get tired or fall asleep. If you spend a lot of time sitting at a desk or in front of a computer screen, this ergonomic comfortable saddle style chair with a footrest and backrest is perfect for you!
With the Ergonomic Comfortable Saddle Style Chair With Footrest & Backrest Chair, you can get everything you need for your professional or home office without spending a fortune. This ultra-convenient stool features artificial leather upholstery. You can adjust the height to accommodate all body sizes, while the 360-degree swivel wheel makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. The footrest and backrest are perfect for sitting in comfort while you work. Plus, the saddle-style seat is gentle on your back and improves muscle strength throughout the day.
- Improved muscle strength
- Back pain relief
- Improved posture
- Prevention of a musculoskeletal disorder
- This saddle-style chair will undoubtedly spruce up your modern home. It is made of high-quality materials and has a minimalistic design that looks great anywhere, be it at the office or in the spa!
- 360-degree swivel wheel, smooth moving on the floor
- Pu leather, easy to clean, solid construction,
Hydraulic cylinder for easy height adjustment
- Artificial leather-upholstered foam fitting, thick cushioned
- Adjustable Backrest
- 360-degree Footrest
- This saddle style stool chair is perfect for spas, schools, tattoo shops, clinics and more. It's got a sleek design that looks good in any setting!
Dimensions & Wеight:
- Stool height; 35-40” [approximately]
- Seat height: Standard 22-30” [approximately]
- Backrest width: 16”
- Backrest height: 12.6” [approximately]
- Seat width: 16” [approximately]
- Seat depth: 14.5” [approximately]
- Leg base width: 22”[approximately]
- Weight capacity: 250 LBs
- Note: All measurements are approximate.
|GAS LIFT (Cylinder)||BODY HEIGHT||SEAT HEIGHT|
||4’9″ to 5’4″||19″ – 27″|
|Medium||5’4” to 5’11”||22″ – 30″|
|Tall||5’10” and over||25″ – 33″|
|Body height recommendations are approximate and vary with body proportion, height of shoes, riding style, etc.||Actual seat heights vary depending upon caster size, chair mechanism options, base style, etc.|
Standard 1 year
Item Number: SHHG021..
PLEASE NOTE: If you select all standard options it will be shipped out within 1-2 business days.
If you select custom options it will be shipped out within 1-3 business days.
Never Ever Used a Saddle Chair?
The position for seating on a saddle chair varies from what you have experienced before. So initially, you may experience pains in the muscles in your haunches or the sacral vertebral bone. Don’t lose hope.
Your muscles will adjust to the new sitting habit!
Reduce your sitting time to between 45 minutes to one hour and relieve yourself for 10-15 minutes. Stand up and talk a walk around to increase circulation to your legs. After a two-week period of sitting for that length of time, you may want to extend the sitting duration. Please refrain from sitting for extended periods until you adapt to the new sitting style.
If the seat is too hard on your sitting bones, maybe it is too elevated for your comfort. In that case, the entire weight of your upper body is resting on the sacral bones. It is ideal to place your legs firmly on the ground while seated. This allows for the weight to be shared between your feet and sitting bones. Know that adjusting the chair too low may give your pelvis a backward tilt thus rounding your back into an undesirable posture. Sitting too forward may also make the chair feel too hard on you. Your haunches should be positioned just at the edge of the seat. This allows you to sit with your body tilted forward thus improving your sitting position.
The Correct Way to Sit on a Saddle Seat
Ideal Ways to get on and off your Saddle Chair
Standing beside the chair, raise one leg above the seat from the exterior to the opposite side of the chair and lower yourself into it. Standing up and moving your feet a bit forward is the right way to get off the chair .... Keep Reading
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. If your order has to be custom-built, it will ship anywhere from 7-14 days, depending on the manufacturer. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International (including Canada) Shipping:
- International (including Canadian) customers will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all customs duties, including any duties, taxes and levies imposed on imported goods.
- International (including Canadian) customers will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all applicable federal and provincial taxes, including federal Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), Provincial Sales Tax (“PST”) and Harmonized Sales Tax (“HST”) (the “Taxes”).
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and carrier-related fees.
General Return Policy
Due to the custom nature of the items we sell, most items on our site are non-returnable. Many items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date. Most of our products are subject to restocking fees between 5% and 35% or other restrictions. Some products may not be returnable. Please see the product description for specifics. Please contact us before purchasing to find out if the item you're interested in purchasing can be returned.
- Unless otherwise noted in the product description, returned items must be in a new and unused condition in original, pristine, unopened packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required. Please Contact Us to request your RMA#. Shipping instructions will be included with your RMA#.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round-trip shipping on returned products. If you received free shipping upon purchase, we will subtract the actual cost of outbound shipping from your refund.
- Assembly service fees are not refundable.
- Your item was carefully packaged to protect it from damage in transit. If you are repackaging an item for return, please pack it exactly as received. Returned items damaged in transit due to improper packaging, are the customer's responsibility.
We cannot accept returns on certain items, including:
- Items that have been assembled.
- Items that are damaged or missing parts.
- Items that have been used.
- Items that are dirty or soiled.
- Items with missing or damaged instructions or packaging.
- Items noted on our website and/or labelled on the package as non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons, for example, personal items, mouth-inflatable products, items that are worn next to the skin.
- Special order and custom order items.
- Orders for more than one of the same item.
- Open box, demo, sale, clearance, and scratch-and-dent items.
- International orders and items shipped to freight forwarders.
- Chairs: Chairs that have been configured and built to your specifications are considered custom orders and are not returnable. However, there are some exceptions. Please check the product description for details. Chairs upholstered COM (Customer's Own Material) are not returnable.
- Desks: Desks usually ship via freight delivery. Desks with standard specifications are returnable under standard terms, however, freight can be very expensive and original packaging may not be in reusable condition. In addition, most desk manufacturers impose restocking fees for returns. Therefore, for practical purposes most buyers consider desks to be non-returnable.
Some products once assembled, cannot be easily disassembled and packaged for return. The customer is liable for damage that may occur during assembly or disassembly. We may or may not accept these items for return and may charge a restocking fee of 35% or more. Please Contact Us for further information.
Final determination of whether a product is in the unused, resalable condition is at the sole discretion of Sit Healthier. Items deemed non-returnable shall be charged a restocking fee or returned to the customer at their expense, at our discretion.
DEFECT & DAMAGES:
If your item(s) do arrive defective, please contact us within 14 days of the delivery date.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled within the 24 hours are subject to a 4% of the total price administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. Cancellation is NOT allowed after 24 hours.