Salli ErgoRest for Twin, Multiadjuster or Classic
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
please also provide me PRICE and general name of the product in order for me to enquiry in ecuadorian customs
As far as we know, Ecuador charges tax on transportation cost as well. They have import and sales tax. Anyway please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 877 727 5558.
Dear, i want to bring this product to a warehouse in Miami and then Courier it to Ecuador, thereby i need the dimensions or cubir meter of this chair in package and confirm if the weight is 30 pounds?
SalliSurgeon chair will be packed in box size 59 x 59 x74 = 0,26m3. Total weight is between 23 - 25kg. If you are willing to pay the shipping we can send it to the Ecuador.
Why Buy From Us
Salli ErgoRest for Twin, Multiadjuster or Classic
Reduces the strain on hands and upper body in tasks that require great precision.
ErgoRest linear tracking arms provide support for precise work and prolonged reaching tasks. Recommended for demanding computer input tasks. Arm bracket adjusts up to 15" above the seat. In Right Arm Only and Two Arms models. Compatible with most Salli Classic, Twin, and Multiadjuster models.
Recommended for, e.g., dentists and doctors. Also suitable for rehabilitation after shoulder injuries. The rack is metallic, the supports are always black.
Please note: This is only the Backrest and ErgoRest. It doesn't come with the chair. You will need to order to the chair individually if you dont have one already.
|SALLI CHAIRS COMPARISON||SALLI VIDEOS|
- 5-1/4" stepless height adjustment adjusts with a simple thumbscrew.
- Arms swing 360° and extend laterally 9¾" on roller and thrust bearing connections. Stable and easy-to-use.
- Comfortable forearm pads are upholstered in easy-care soft leather. Note! In 20 years we have never seen a failure of the mechanism. However, the pads do wear and can be replaced when necessary.
- Made in Finland of strong, light-weight die cast aluminum alloy and polyamide.
- Attachment bracket under the seat is height and fore-aft adjustable and removable.
- Optional backrest pad.
Dimensions & Weight:
PLEASE NOTE: This product is custom made on an order to order basis, therefore requiring 3-5 weeks handling time.
Never Ever Used a Saddle Chair?
The position for seating on a saddle chair varies from what you have experienced before. So initially, you may experience pains in the muscles in your haunches or the sacral vertebral bone. Don’t lose hope.
Your muscles will adjust to the new sitting habit!
Reduce your sitting time to between 45 minutes to one hour and relieve yourself for 10-15 minutes. Stand up and talk a walk around to increase circulation to your legs. After a two-week period of sitting for that length of time, you may want to extend the sitting duration. Please refrain from sitting for extended periods until you adapt to the new sitting style.
If the seat is too hard on your sitting bones, maybe it is too elevated for your comfort. In that case, the entire weight of your upper body is resting on the sacral bones. It is ideal to place your legs firmly on the ground while seated. This allows for the weight to be shared between your feet and sitting bones. Know that adjusting the chair too low may give your pelvis a backward tilt thus rounding your back into an undesirable posture. Sitting too forward may also make the chair feel too hard on you. Your haunches should be positioned just at the edge of the seat. This allows you to sit with your body tilted forward thus improving your sitting position.
The Correct Way to Sit on a Saddle Seat
Ideal Ways to get on and off your Saddle Chair
Standing beside the chair, raise one leg above the seat from the exterior to the opposite side of the chair and lower yourself into it. Standing up and moving your feet a bit forward is the right way to get off the chair .... Keep Reading
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. If your order has to be custom-built, it will ship anywhere from 7-14 days, depending on the manufacturer. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International (including Canada) Shipping:
- International (including Canadian) customers will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all customs duties, including any duties, taxes and levies imposed on imported goods.
- International (including Canadian) customers will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all applicable federal and provincial taxes, including federal Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), Provincial Sales Tax (“PST”) and Harmonized Sales Tax (“HST”) (the “Taxes”).
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and carrier-related fees.
General Return Policy
Due to the custom nature of the items we sell, most items on our site are non-returnable. Many items may be returned within 14 days of the delivery date. Most of our products are subject to restocking fees between 5% and 35% or other restrictions. Some products may not be returnable. Please see the product description for specifics. Please contact us before purchasing to find out if the item you're interested in purchasing can be returned.
- Unless otherwise noted in the product description, returned items must be in a new and unused condition in original, pristine, unopened packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required. Please Contact Us to request your RMA#. Shipping instructions will be included with your RMA#.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round-trip shipping on returned products. If you received free shipping upon purchase, we will subtract the actual cost of outbound shipping from your refund.
- Assembly service fees are not refundable.
- Your item was carefully packaged to protect it from damage in transit. If you are repackaging an item for return, please pack it exactly as received. Returned items damaged in transit due to improper packaging, are the customer's responsibility.
We cannot accept returns on certain items, including:
- Items that have been assembled.
- Items that are damaged or missing parts.
- Items that have been used.
- Items that are dirty or soiled.
- Items with missing or damaged instructions or packaging.
- Items noted on our website and/or labelled on the package as non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons, for example, personal items, mouth-inflatable products, items that are worn next to the skin.
- Special order and custom order items.
- Orders for more than one of the same item.
- Open box, demo, sale, clearance, and scratch-and-dent items.
- International orders and items shipped to freight forwarders.
- Chairs: Chairs that have been configured and built to your specifications are considered custom orders and are not returnable. However, there are some exceptions. Please check the product description for details. Chairs upholstered COM (Customer's Own Material) are not returnable.
- Desks: Desks usually ship via freight delivery. Desks with standard specifications are returnable under standard terms, however, freight can be very expensive and original packaging may not be in reusable condition. In addition, most desk manufacturers impose restocking fees for returns. Therefore, for practical purposes most buyers consider desks to be non-returnable.
Some products once assembled, cannot be easily disassembled and packaged for return. The customer is liable for damage that may occur during assembly or disassembly. We may or may not accept these items for return and may charge a restocking fee of 35% or more. Please Contact Us for further information.
Final determination of whether a product is in the unused, resalable condition is at the sole discretion of Sit Healthier. Items deemed non-returnable shall be charged a restocking fee or returned to the customer at their expense, at our discretion.
DEFECT & DAMAGES:
If your item(s) do arrive defective, please contact us within 14 days of the delivery date.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled within the 24 hours are subject to a 4% of the total price administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. Cancellation is NOT allowed after 24 hours.